29/08/2013

Intro

Hy there you darling reader! I'm interested in photography (sort of a hobby), art, fashion, music, film, travel and all those little things which make life bearable. And I have tons of it on my laptop, as well as in my head. So I imagined this blog as my warehouse. I can keep here all those pictures which are saved on my computer righ now and all my ideas. Well, it's not forbidden for you to read it. I hope you'll find inspiration in my posts. That would make me really happy. I guess because it makes me feel like I'm making some difference in this (artificial) world. Your comments are more than wellcome. The blog will have sections like 'Runway' (fashion), 'Walkman' (music), 'Rec' (video), 'Dark Room'  (photography), 'Cro' (things from my coutry-Croatia-because we have a lot to show too), 'Gallery' (art), 'Bookmark' (literature) and so on, which you can also find by tags. Oh and please forgive me for my language/writing mistakes. My english is not at the highest level, but this is a good practice.

xxx

That's me in Rome this summer. Just coz I think it's polite to introduce yourself. I'm not planning to post pictures of myself quite that often in the future.
(Credits: Ruža B)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?