10/04/2014

Runway: Sleeping Beauty

I was so so sad when I read about the death of Peaches Geldof. Remember when I posted about my style icon Alexa? I mentioned that I like her friends too, and Geldof family is definitely on the list. So, here's a little style digest in memory of lovley Peaches.
 
(Click to enlarge)
Her style was retro and absolutely not masculine. She wore light and dark colours with bold pieces such as silver stilettos or blue purse as seen above. She wasn't affraid of wearing different matterials  and textures. I loved both her red carpet and casual looks.
 
 
Peaches was a TV presenter, journalist and model from the United Kingdom. She had two sons with her second husband Thomas Cohen from the band S.C.U.M. They were such a great and stylish couple. And so young...
 
 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?