05/06/2014

Dark Room: Ocean Treasure

This post is basically about ocean creatures and how this man Alexander Semenov spectacularly photographes them. But I'm posting tons of jellyfish. Because I love jellyfish. Forgive me.
 
(Screenshot)



 
Alexander Semenov is a Russian underwater photographer. Find his photograps here: /a_semenov/
I recommend you to take same time and go through ALL his pics. I've never seen such interesting and beautiful animals. To my fellow biologists-you can find the names of species below each photo. Also, great for seminars :-)
 



 
I remember scrolling through his Flickr with my mouth wide open. I can't believe those creatures even exist. And some of them I saw under a microscope or in aquariums, but are still somehow more beautiful through his lens. Just look at those jellyfish-wonders!
 



 
This is about photography, so I'll single out other interesting photos. Corrals! <3
 



 
xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?