05/11/2014

Dark Room: Watch Your Step

My first ever photo project is finished!!!
'Watch Your Step' lasted from 04/11/2013 (my 21st birthday) until 03/11/2014. It is a photo diary of my 21st year of life. I photographed where I stood each day. It is a big commitment to take a photo every single day, but now I miss it. I really got used to it. I apologize for low quality (my phone camera is not the best), boaring scenes (like me vacuuming, coz some days are just boaring), repetitive places (my room when I couldn't go out because of the weather, going out at the same club, etc.) and any other failure. And one big warm THANK YOU to everyone who participated!
 
(Click to enlarge)
I had problems presenting the project. I wanted to make a web-site, but I couldn't find the suitable free program. In the end I discovered '365project'-a site for people who take a photo per day and share it with the community, and uploaded my project there.
You can choose a month or click on a specific photo. You can read under each photo where it was taken and what it represents. (You can comment or "fav" only if you are signed in '365project'.)
 
You can see the project here: 365project.org
 
(Screenshot)
I like '365project' so much I'm gonna continue using it. You can follow my new project from 01/01/2015: 365project.org/marta_m/profile
I'll write an update post about that. All I know is that I will focus more on photography in that one.
 
Like, share, tell me what you think!
xxx
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?