08/12/2014

Walkman: Modern Pop Saviours

 
Pop these days and all the shit on the radio... Yeah, yeah. Well stop complaining, turn off the radio and listen to what you like!
Here are some great artists I love. Modern pop saviours. Tasteful electronic music with original lyrics, not trying under all circumstances to be mainstream. I really wish they become big (some of them already did).
 
1) Lorde
Thank god, she made it.
 
 
2) Banks
So obsessed with her lately. Godess.
 
 
3) John Grant
One of the most unique artist ever.
 
 
4) Say Lou Lou
Their first album is on the way... Icons.
 
 
5) The Neighbourhood
Quite known outside, sadly not in my country.
 
 
6) Bipolar Sunshine
I don't know why's he waiting with an album?!?
 
 
7) Hurts
For the end, coz I think their first album was a masterpiece, second is nothing special (still better than most).
 
 
Do you have any other suggestions? As you can see, I prefer darker pop, nothing "Because I'm happyyyyy...", with good rythm and nice vocals also. I'm demanding.
xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?