25/01/2015

Dark Room: Littlest Things

As you know, I completed my first photo project 'Watch Your Step' last year and I posted it on 365project platform (where you can still see it if you haven't!). That is how I feel in love with 365 and decided to continue using it.
The new project is titled 'Littlest Things'. It doesn't have a theme (I'm becoming a "regular" 365 user) but it has a title coz I still gave myself some guidelines to follow. I like everything organized X-)
It's about trying to find something special about every single day through 2015. It can be something visually interesting, unusual things/events, positive feelings/reactions... Anything worth recording forever.
 Every day has to be good, at least for a moment. That's how you make the whole year unforgettable.

(Click to enlarge)




Some examples (older photos, not part of the project). Light, reflection, icy rose, fog and blue spill.
All by me.

January is almost completed and I'm very satisfied how the project inspires me to look for motives and to photograph more in general. The link is in the left column!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?