14/03/2015

Runway: Event Dress Codes

Here are some ideas for different events we (don't) attend. I tried to find suitable Polyvore interpretations  from my archives.
Let's start with something simple. Going out to the club. Friday evening at the bar. You know, those opportunities to wear a dress, skirt, heels... Here are some cute, not-vulgar ideas:

(Please click to enlarge)


Next. Birthdays. Wear something simple (a.k.a. comfortable) with details that stand-out. You want to look good and ready for full participation in the event.



Who likes culture events? Opening parties, promotions, award ceremonies... I do! Here I'm going for a classy/feminine look. Coz you want to look sophisticated in a way.



Finally, red carpet. All eyes on you. I imagine that moment in fine materials like lace, silk, brocade etc. And royal colors: black, white, red, green, gold, silver.



Oh, and I thought about those girls who don't feel comfortable in skirts and weird pants. So here's a set with comfy jeans and such. They can be combined to look elegant too. Specially practical in colder season.



Found something for yorself?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?