27/08/2015

Walkman: Summer Tunes

Oh just a boring post about what I've been listening to this summer.

London Grammar - If You Wait (2013)
Something to feed your soul. It's all about her voice. I even tried to sing it out loud but I failed miserably. Though, the feeling IS more intense like that.


Vatra - Anđeo s Greškom (2002)
This Croatian band sounds so 2000s on this album. And I love it, innocent and unpretentious.


 Say Lou Lou - Lucid Dreaming (2015)
Been waiting for this album for sooo long. And it's finally here. And it's very contagious. Sweet and deep at the same time.


deep house and tropical house - You Tube mix
Perfect for chilling on the beach. I admit, I kinda got obsessed trying to find the best remixes on You Tube. It was a long but satisfying process.


Daughter - If You Leave (2013)
For relaxing. Their music is in fact NOT relaxing, it's quite disturbing. But her voice is calming so I convinced myself that it's relaxing.


Temples -  Sun Structures (2014)
Oh, what a heavenly music! I can hear mix of Tame Impala and 'A.M.' era Arctic Monkeys. Probably the most ear-catching psychedelic band I know.


Interpol - Turn On The Bright Lights (2002)
Instrumentals on this debut album remind me of early Placebo so I feel nostalgic. Though the songs actually sound like R.E.M. or The Killers. Weird.


All summer long.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?