03/07/2016

Suitcase: Veli Lošinj

It's summer so this time my Suitcase post is about a place on the cost - Veli Lošinj. This small town on the island of Lošinj is where I spend my summers. It's half an hour away (by foot) from Mali Lošinj which is bigger but less beautiful. 

(Please click to enlarge)





I like its tiny streets, colorful facades, flowers, trees, rocks and nature in general. The quality of air is perfect for health tourism.






You can relax on one of many beaches or in a hotel with infinity pool. You can also rent a bike or boat, go for a walk, run, hike, play tennis, go on a day trip... There's a museum, a tiny submarine, a few churches, many restaurants and endless footpaths. And party people would enjoy traditional events, holidays and even (but rarely) nightlife.




In the next post I'll focus on nature. I have so many photos of Veli Lošinj...
Yep, all photos by me.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?