21/03/2017

Outro

Dear readers! This is it! 
I finally posted everything from my laptop folders! Can you believe it? It took me more than years! XD
And it's just the right time to stop posting coz I finished my education and am heading into the "real world", trying to find a job etc.
I appreciate your reads, likes and shares, and hope it was as fun and interesting for you as it was for me. I won't deactivate the blog, which means you can come back and read the archive any time you're bored.
Also, I'd like to remind you that I still update my Flickr photo portfolio and Tumblr stuff (reblogs), for which you can find links on the left.

To make this post less sad, I'll spice it up with a photo set by my fav photographer Gerry Johansson.

(Click to enlarge)



Source: www.sfoto.se



Source: www.sfoto.se



His web-site: www.gerryjohansson.com

Love,
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?