04/09/2014

Runway: My Lovely Nails

I like lovely nails. Colorful polishes and interesting patterns. I used to try different things on my nails, I don't know why I don't do that any more (laziness?). I found some old photos to show you what I mean.
 
(Click to enlarge)

 
Here my nails are "on fire". I used soft, almost nude colours for everyday look. All you need for this look is a toothpick to transfer the polish toward the nail bed.
 

 
This is cute and delicate. Colored nail tips. I didn't use any tool to make those straight lines. I just have a steady hand.
 

 
Here my nail tips are again in the focus. I used glitter nail polish to get the "crown" effect. Oh and I got that dark red colour by mixing. I first applied dark grey and then red polish.
 
In case I decide to play with my nails again, any suggestions or tips?
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?