15/05/2015

Runway: 70s Divas

The 70s are back in fashion. I'm glad they are coz I can finally find some items I've been craving for some time, like bell bottom jeans, thanks to these two.
Miranda and Elektra a.k.a. Say Lou Lou. They were 70s before it came in fashion. They carry the soul of it. And they are so good, I think they should become official fashion icons like, idk, Rihanna. I call them divas.

(Please click to enlarge)


Things I like on them: high wasted pants, jeans, shirts, long dresses, gold, rings, shoes, sunglasses,jumpsuits, cropped tops.




They are twins. And yeah they have the same style but are never identically dressed. Rather than that, everything comes in pairs. 



Tons of pics coz I'm speechless.



They sing lovely too. Check them out. (Wow I should really just stop writing and start only posting pictures, I'm terrible.)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?