03/12/2016

Gallery: Paper People

Sivan Karim is drawing interesting illustrations of people who are dealing with different feelings. Take a look.

Little Stories
(Click to enlarge)

Numbed
My body shuts down when it has too much to bear, goes it’s own way quietly inside, waiting for a better time, leaving me numb and half alive.

I Am Nature
We need to relearn that we’re a part of nature, not separate from it.

The One

Peace Of Mind
Only when we stop fighting with our thoughts, we’ll find peace of mind.

Belonging
"She was free in her wildness. She was a wanderess, a drop of free water. She belonged to no man and to no city." Roman Payne, 'The Wanderess'
I like the text explanations too. Oh, and the second drawing is my looks goal.

Find more on his Tumblrsivankarim.tumblr.com

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?