12/12/2016

Runway: New Male Style Icon

Guess who's my new male style icon? It's Harry McVeigh from White Lies! How would you know that? Well, sometimes I copy his outfits... Noticed my red socks obsession? X)

(Click to enlarge)
 Yeah.
I really like how he combines different tops with the same bottoms to look fresh, but still allow himself to be lazy in a guys' manner. Well played, McVeigh!

His style is in general very basic. Basic pieces, basic colors, basic cuts.
So, 1) comfy basics:


2) shirt basics (men in shirts A+):


3) print tees basics (can we just talk about how all the prints are on point):


& 4) blazer basics (yeah, apparently guys in the band exchange tees, as you can see, lol):


Oh, and did you notice how he likes to wear watches? I personally don't care about watches, but it gives him a nice style signature.

Do you like it as much as I do? ;)

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?