08/09/2013

Cro: Surf-Rock Stars

I want to introduce you a band which is very actual these days coz their song "Chaotica" got into 'Breaking Bad' soundtrack (season 5, episode 12). Although I don't watch the TV series, I would like to (when I find time) coz I've heard only excellent critics. They are The Bambi Molesters and they are from Sisak. I think they are a Croatian band with the best potential to conquer the world. I mean, they're already doing it. They play surf-rock and are great live (I've had that pleasure to see them rock). They were the opening act for R.E.M. several times and collaborated with Chris Eckman.
 
(Credits: Sandra Vitaljić)
This is my favourite song coz it's the one that introduced me to the band. It's from their last album (although they exist since 1995., but you can't really hear that kind of music on radio or MTV, sadly).
 
 
Ohhh I so hope you like it! Listen to the rest, I know you want to hear "Chaotica" :-)
xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?