23/11/2013

Cro: Zigman's Playful Habiliment

I don't follow fashion shows and designers coz I can't afford their creations, and street brands always copy newest runway trends so I'm not uninformed. Still, when I randomly find a creation that I like, I do take a look at the whole collection. And some of designers I do prefer, like Elie Saab and Vivienne Westwood. The only Croatian designer I generally like is Juraj Žigman. His work is creative, playful and unique but still wearable as seperate pieces.





 
Except designing for his brand 'ZIGMAN', the designer cooperated with Nivea cosmetics, 'Story' magazine, Marli wristwatches, Jadran socks, theatres, Peko footwear etc. His shoes for Peko are my favourites.
 


(Source of the last 2 photos: http://www.fashion.hr/vijesti/sa-modnih-pista/u-hrvatskoj/predstavljene-cipele-hrvatskih-dizajnera)
His last collection f/w 2013 is pretty amazing. It's an interesting mix of grunge and baroque I'd say.
 
 To see the whole collections visit his web-page/shop: zigman.hr (photo source)
 


(Click to enlarge)
xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?