14/01/2014

Runway: Ultimate Fashion Icon

I don't have idols coz I'm not copying anyone, but I do have icons who inspire me and make this world a better and more beautiful place. My fashion icons are basicaly all British and it's like a little crew, all of them linked together. The ultimate fashion icon is Alexa Chung. I like her clothes and how she wears it. Looks effortless, without jewlerry, often in flats, but still perfectly matching, with some key details, and always classy.
 
(Please click to enlarge)

 
Alexa is such a beauty. Look at her green eyes, perfect lips and messy hear. I actually keep my hair on her lenght. Below you can see some photos with messy short, wavy midi (and purple <3) and sexy long hair (though she rarely wears long hair-so do I). Although, I must say I don't like how skinny she is. Her arms and legs are just too thin.
 


If you didn't know, her real name is Alexa Kachan. She's a model and television presenter. She is also involved in all kinds of fashion things, like editing at British Vogue and releasing a book 'It'.
She dated Alex Turner from Arctic Monkeys for 4 years (Alex&Alexa lol). Her good friend is Pixie Geldof (in the picture that is in the middle row), also my fashion icon, and their mate is Nick Grimshaw (a stylish man in the last row). Oh and that's just one part of the crew ;-)

(Photo source: Google)
You can find all her outfits here: alexastyle.tumblr.com
 
P.S. I added a questionnarrie below each post! You can express your opinion just by clicking on one of the options! And I rewrote the guide for commenting in the left sidebar coz Blogger changed something a little bit. It's still super-easy to leave comments, so feel free to wright!
 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?