14/10/2013

Dark Room: Secret Life

I wanted to wright about something else coz I post about photography quite often, but I just need to do it again. Yesterday I spent hours scrolling through this guy's portfolio on Flickr and Tumblr. He's so good at capturing moments and atmosphere that you instantly lose touch with reality. Welcome to my secret life:
 
 


(Source: www.theo-gosselin.tumblr.com)
Photos of people need to be very special to get my attention I must admit. That's why I admire photographers like Theo Gosselin who make pure art. Even the titles of his photos are so clever and complementing. Find them on Flickr
;-) Now I'll leave you with more printscreens (again sorry, but these are protected):
 






(Source: www.flickr.com/photos/46799990@N04/)
P.S. I'm making an inspiration board for the door of my room. What do you think about the idea? Should I show you the result? I'll include this one:

(Credits: Theo Gosselin)
xxx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?