16/10/2013

Runway: Autumn Hugs

Autumn clothes reminds me of hugs. Cozy sweaters, tights and ankle boots. Can you feel them wrapped around you? *puppy smile with closed eyes*
This is what I'd wear to college right now. But I only have tights and boots :-( (Oh Polyvore why are you doing this to me?)

This outfit I could actually pull out. I do own a white jumper, floral tights, boots, eyeliner, various rings, black nail polish, brown bag and headband. So please buy me a new phone and Chanel no.5.

(Click to enlarge)
I don't know what it is with autumn and floral print, but I find it so complementary. Maybe coz leaves are not so appealing on fabric as flowers. Leaves... That would be funny... Lol. I'm having weird statements lately.
(All collages by me.)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?