18/10/2014

Dark Room: Photos For Music Lovers

I just watched videos form Sziget Festival I attended this summer. It made me think about photographers who are good at documenting concerts. Joseph Llanes. He photographed Placebo (I watched their Sziget gig) for Rolling Stone not that long ago.
 
(Click to enlarge)





(Source: Rolling Stone)
 
Aren't these just amazing?
 
Joseph Llanes is a genious who works with top stars (name a musician he hasn't photographed, I dare you). He is also interested in music itself, what makes him more suitable for this job. Everything started with Placebo, so they are one of his favourites to this day. He shot album and promo materials for their last few records, behind-the-scenes etc.
 



 
Look at the last album material!:
 


 
Visit Llanes' web-site for more: josephllanes.com
 
xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?