16/10/2014

Runway: Dollparts Lookbook

I love these photos from Dollparts Design lookbook. It's a fashion collection by Michelle Dimitris. Photographed by Jeff DeLaCruz. A proper lookbook, oh my!

(Click to enlarge)

 
"Michelle founded Dollparts in the Spring of 2010 during an experiment with transforming vintage clothing. The line consists of new designs inspired by vintage fashion and is ethically crafted in Chicago. Dollparts suits the independent and imaginative woman who enjoys expressing herself through clothing." (dollpartsdesign.com)
 

 
"The collection was photographed in the work/live loft where my clothing line was essentially born…a place my friends and I call Kilimanjaro. I rented a corner as a workspace for about 3 years, then moved in for a few months. The loft is full of never-ending rooms, surprises and mysteries. This collection is full of pieces that encourage layering, which makes each piece super versatile (and surprising and mysterious)." (blog.dollpartsdesign.com)
 
Visit/shop her collections here: dollpartsdesign.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?