06/10/2014

Runway: Alternative Minimalism

You know how girls who are into fashion whant to try everything, one day look girly chick and the other alt punk... Yeah well me too. Although I love jewellery and cool details and combining, what thrills me recently is simplicity of Lorde's style.
 
(Click to enlarge)
Her minimalism is interesting and alternative in a way I like it. And always with dark lipstick and loose hair.
 
 
First of all, look at her fab black outfits. (I looove black outfits.) She makes them unique with interesting cuts and patterns. And killer shoes.
 
 
Also, she can go glamour with shiny materials, b&w combinations or warm colours like pink or red.
 
 
Even when she wears patterns, it's never over the top. Isn't she like a grown up version of a doll? Now, what I need for these outfits is a pair of nice fall shoes...
 
xxx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?